Saturday, April 01, 2006

Allison Wagner Chromes at Koret I

On March 19th 2006 I set out with the Nikonos, three rolls of 100ASA film ( Kodak GX100, Provia 100 and 100F). Cathy Huang at Koret center kindly gave us permission to shoot in the deep end of the pool. I decided not to use scuba tanks this time, so the whole shoot was done by holding my breath. This was OK, but sometimes my bubbles got in the way. For instace here is Allison doing a turn and it's just not possible that those bubbles are hers.






It looks like it was shot at night, but really it was the narrow f22 stop I used with the strobe set to TTL (this probably could have been open a couple of stops)

It was amazing to be so close to Allison diving in to the water, it was like an arrow and very fast. So it was hard to capture. This was shot on M90 TTL f22







Tumble Turn from side, here the f stop was opened up so there is some external light

















Tumble Turn from bottom of pool. (made B/W in photoshop)









No comments: